This new hitch rack’s unique arc design makes it easier to load and unload, provides better ground clearance and gives you greater distance between your bikes for easy transport.
- The bold new hitch rack with unique arc design for easier bike loading and carrying performance
- Hide-away, heavy-duty integrated cable lock allows you to lock the bikes to the rack and stores inside the hitch rack when not in use.
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Hold Fast Cradles cushion bike and provide maximum bike security
- Anti-Sway Cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- New and improved Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Snug-Tite receiver lock (STL2, sold separately) virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Fits most 1 1/4" or 2" receivers with included hitch adapter
If the rear number plate of your vehicle is obscured by a bike rack or mobility device rack, you'll need to fit an auxiliary number plate. This is a smaller copy of the vehicle number plate and allows the plate number to be seen clearly. You can order an auxiliary number plate online, through myPlates.
|Max number of bikes||4|
|Load capacity||64 kg|
|Max bike weight||16 kg|
|Dimensions||36 x 97 x 102 cm|
|Folded dimensions||36 x 97 x 41 cm|
|Distance between bikes||14 cm|
|Carbon frame compatible||✓|
|Tilt function (with bikes)||✖|
|Fits 1.25" receivers||✓|
|Fits 2" receivers||✓|
|One Key System compatible||✓|
|Bike lock included||✓|
|Receiver lock included||✖|