For rides long or short, bring your bikes with ease.
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Effortlessly fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
If the rear number plate of your vehicle is obscured by a bike rack or mobility device rack, you'll need to fit an auxiliary number plate. This is a smaller copy of the vehicle number plate and allows the plate number to be seen clearly. You can order an auxiliary number plate online, through myPlates.
Thule Camber 4
Max number of bikes 4 Load capacity 68 kg Max bike weight 17 kg Dimensions 107.1 x 27.9 x 90.4 cm Folded dimensions 37.6 x 27.9 x 90.4 cm Weight 16 kg Distance between bikes 17.78 cm Carbon frame compatible ✓ Tilt function (with bikes) ✖ Fits 1.25" receivers ✓ Fits 2" receivers ✓ Bike lock included ✖ Receiver lock included ✖