The Shimano RS010 wheel is part of the Road Sport series, which uses the race proven Dura-Ace wheels technology but at economical prices making them suitable for everyday riding or use at local races.
The rim has 24 holes and a presta valve hole and features a wear indicator to help detect when your rim becomes worn out. The spokes are black stainless steel and laced 2 cross onto a quick release hub with wide flanges, contact bearings and steel axles.
- Material: rims: aluminum, spokes: stainless steel
- Rim height: 24mm
- External/internal rim width: 622x15c (inner width)
- Spokes number: 24 crossed
- Over locknut distance: 130mm
- Fitting type of tire: clincher
- Fitting tire dimension: 19/28-622 (700c)
- Purpose: Training, Competition
- Fitting for shifting: Shimano 8/9/10/11-speed
- Smallest sprocket: 11 teeth
- Color: black
- Weight: 1 Kilogram